The early development of cricket sport
The cricket game took a real place in England, especially in the southeast districts in the second half of the 17th century. The aristocracy and most people retreated to their counties in Prosperity. Chung and was heavily involved in village cricket like a game last time. However, the game would spread to London when the Federation expired in 1660.
The monarch’s restoration in England was followed by reopening theaters and the lifting of sanctions imposed on sports. Cricket becomes top entertainment because it is ideal for wagons. Cricket is also regarded by the aristocracy as one of the major sports along with horse racing and wins prizes.
Cricket became one of the favorite recreational sports in the UK. Due to the growing popularity of cricket, the nobility returned to London after the Restoration to develop games that brought in local experts from the village. The London Cricket Club and the Mitcham Cricket Club were then formed during this period to further influence the development of the game.
The first cricket matches
The first cricket matches had no protective clothing or equipment. Cricket became a leading sport in London and other Southeast counties between 1726 and 1763. Having been a rural pastime for more than a century before the Restoration, cricket became a staple mind for the rich and gamblers interested in funding its growth in the 18th century.
A lot of money was poured into the game leading to the establishment of the historic district soccer team. The media’s interest in the game has also grown with the development of journalism. Artillery in London has become an important venue for cricket with important matches taking place in front of an increasingly large crowd.
An aspect of the Championship exists purely for bragging rights even though there is no recognized competition. Violence is accepted as part of the game, with most acts of violence motivated by alcohol and gambling. The originally written rules of a cricket game were implemented in 1727 while the first was in 1744.